Song of The Day - Thursday - Back Into The Fold

Morning All!
After an extra 2 days off I'm back onto the train to work and had a lot of trouble doing it, only today and tomorrow then it's the weekend so it's not all bad.

Yesterday became a recuperation day for Blake and I, Blake had managed to get a cold during the evening of Tuesday and had gotten worse by the time we had got home. We had a layin do we could sleep, we drank tea and watched Ip Man and played games. I actually got Sims 4 to work properly so I had a bit of a catch-up with that while Blake made his way through Mad Max.

Today I will just be working and getting through the day, let's do this! 
Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you all have an excellent Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments