Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard - Ip Man

Welcome back to another round of my film cupboard reviews, if you didn't know this is where I review the large amount of films I have acquired over the years but not watched. I try to put up a post up every Wednesday about the films I have watched. Some times the films will be cinema releases and some times I did do specials depending on the films. Today it is Ip Man.
Only one film this week since I have already reviewed Mad Max: Fury Road, click the link to read the review.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ip Man
A semi-biographical account of Yip Man, the successful martial arts master who taught the Chinese martial art of Wing Chun to the world. - IMDB

 It's been a while since I have seen a film like this and I wasn't disappointed. Donnie Yen is very impressive as the Ip Man and he shows amazing skill. The film had me glued to my seat all the through and I nearly cried a few times throughout watching it so a box of tissues are a must if you cry like I do.

Ip Man is a must watch if you are a fan of martial arts or world cinema films, you won't be disappointed at the least.

I give this film 10/10 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Thank you for reading.

Comments