Song of The Day - Tuesday - I'm Awake, I'm Awake I Promise!

Good Morning All!
First Daily Blog of 2016!
It took more than a while to get out of bed this morning, luckily the other half doesn't go back till Thursday so I get a lift down to the station and I didn't have to rush. 

Now I am on a my usual train, which for some reason unknown to me but probably makes total sense to Southeastern rail is now 4 coaches long. This means we have even less room, I did manage to get a window seat though. They must of spent the usual money to supply the usual coaches on those shitty canvas bags they gave out for 'Free' during the days in between Christmas and new year. 

My Christmas holidays was fun and busy, the usual busy when you have a partner with a large family. I had to work the three days between Christmas and new year (29th,30th,31st), this sadly meant I had to work for half of the time while my friends had come to visit. We got to see Star Wars again on new years day together and we had a few meals out to make up for it. 

It was the partner's birthday on Sunday, yes my big baby was 30 and I still made him a Star Wars cake. We played games and watched a film and ate much food.
It was great fun and I hope he enjoys the next few days of playing video games.

Anyway enough of my ramblings, I'll be back in tomorrow's blog.
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you have a great Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments