Song of The Day - Thursday - More Sleep Thank You

Morning All!
I'm awake, just about awake this morning. I really did have to drag myself out of bed today, I've never hated the morning so much than today. I will be back on 10 till 6 next week where I'll get to see the sun and not have to worry about get the ice off the windows of the car. 

Yesterday morning I actually feel asleep for about 20 minutes because my train was late getting into Cannon Street. I felt a bit better for it in the long run because I wasn't squinting through overly tired eyes at my computer.

Last night was no change of the usual, we watched Star Wars Rebels with dinner and then YouTube in bed. We were asleep by 10:30 and still I feel like I have been awake all night. Roll on the weekend! 

Thank you for reading my blog. 
I hope that you have a fantastic Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments