17 Random Questions Tag

Today I am going to do a question and answer tag in the form of 17 Random Questions Tag, I thought it would be fun and you could learn a few things about the woman that spouts crap at you everyday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) How did you get your YouTube user name?
For me it was quite simple, I am very much in zombie horror films and I love rock/metal music. The number is the year I was born.
 
2) If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
To be honest I am quite content with my name and my Mum has always said to be that if I really didn't like my name I could always fallback on my middle name.
 
3) If you could go back in time and give your younger self advice, what would it be and why?
I would say stop worrying so much, eat less, believe in yourself and love will find you in the end.
 
4) How old were you when you first learnt to blow bubble gum?
I was probably around 7ish, my Mum taught me how to do it and I've always been able to blow bubbles with gum.
 
5) What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to work with animals.
 
6) What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't drink coffee so I don't really go there at all, maybe the odd strawberries and cream frappuccino in the summer on a hot day.
 
7) What's the hardest you've ever laughed?
It was about 5 years back at Halloween, we were all get our costumes ready for the party and my partners costume came out a little weird looking. He was supposed to be a werewolf but his Dad said that he looked like the monkey from Jumanji, for some reason this got my and I laughed so much that I had to run to the loo because I nearly wet myself. He was also asked several times why he went as Virgina.
 
8) If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be?
I did at one point learn to play the piano while I was in school. I learnt to play it quite badly and I have a sneaking suspicion my piano teacher hated teaching me I was so bad.
 
9) What's your favourite thing to do when you are upset?
I like to eat chocolate while cuddling and watching a film, works every time.
 
10) What's your favourite movie?
My favourite movie is The Sea Gypsies. My Mum taped it originally off the tv for me, I watched it so much I killed the tape twice. When I got a little older I really missed watching the film and discovered they only had it on tape and I longer owned a VHS player, so I found a rare films website that had it and purchase as a DVD. Only recently I have seen Itunes has put it onto it's online store so that may be the next step if it's available in the UK.
 
11) What's one food you cannot live without?
Mashed potato, it's my favourite and I would eat it everyday if I could.
 
12) What is your favourite dessert?
Apple Pie
 
13) Favourite pizza topping?
I happy if there is cheese on it.
 
14) Would you rather have the superpower to read minds or the superpower to be invisible?
I think the mind reading power would be useful but I'm not sure I would be able to take it. I would probably choose invisibility because sometime I like to be alone and this way I would not be disturbed by people I need to be away from.
 
15) What did you do for your last birthday?
I went to Hastings for the day, my partner and I went on a mini adventure together. We went to the aquarium, Smugglers Adventures and explored Hastings.
 
 
16) If you had one personal "selfish" wish, what would it be?
My wish would be not to care so much and not to be so sensitive when it come to things people say and do, that way I wouldn't feel so down trodden when it happened.
 
17) If you were a pokemon what would you be called? What would you like?
I would be a pokeman that could shoot different coloured paint out of my fingers and I would be called Splodgey. I would going around painting things to make them look better without caring of the consequences.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed my tag answers.
 

Comments