15 Questions Tag

Today I am going to do a question and answer tag in the form of 15 Questions Tag, I thought it would be fun and you could learn a few things about the woman that spouts crap at you everyday.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) What do you think you can do but can't?
Dance, I am a terrible dancer. I live by the saying "Dance Like No One's Watching".

 
2) What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?
I find it hard to Pronounce February.
 
 
3) What is your favourite tv show from your childhood?
It's hard to pick just one, I liked a lot of shows as a kid. Fun House, Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles, Animaniacs, Sabrina The Teenaged Witch, Rugrats, Mummies Alive and many more.
 
 
4) What are your virtues and Vice's?
I tend to put too much faith in people I do not know properly and tend to get burned and I am a great problem solver.
 
 
5) What's more important: Love, Fame, Power or Money?
Love is always more important.
 
 
6) If you could live in an era/time period, when would it be?
That's a hard one because there are a lot of downsides to living back in time. If I had one of the drawbacks of being a woman and being sacrificed I would probably like to got back to pagan times.
 
 
7) If you had to do your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why?
The two shops I would choose to refill my wardrobe would be New Look because you can get close for any occasion (also shoes, jewelry and underwear). My second choice would be Marks and Spencers because they would add a little grown up class to my wardrobe.
 
 
8) Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?
Working and then playing video games, it's Wintereemas this week.
 
 
9) Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain.
I do have a lot of reoccurring dreams about certain places, I do not remember the places from the real world but I always go back to them. What happens in the dream is not always the same but the location is the same.
 
10) What's your Horoscope?
I am a Cancerian
 
11) What does your dream bedroom look like?
My dream bedroom would look like less of a mess and properly decorated. I want my bedroom to be more of a sanctuary to me and the partner, this means relaxing colours, nice storage and blackout curtains.
 
12) What position do you sleep in?
I sleep on my left side.
 
13) Who is your favourite vampire of all time?
Selene from Underworld.
 
14) What are you currently wearing on your feet?
I am wearing black boots for work.
 
 
15) Do you have neat handwriting?
I would say my handwriting is creative rather than messy.
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading.
 


Comments