Song of The Day - Wednesday - Hello Moon

Good Morning All!
I'm back on the overtime shift for the rest of the week and I'm not as well rested as I would like. My train last night got cancelled and I didn't get home from work until 8pm. I was ready to eat someone's arm by the time I got home and I was quite grumpy. 

I didn't get much of an evening since I had to go to bed earlier than usual so I actually capable of getting up this morning, however I did get my blog writing done last night so my festive edition of my film cupboard will be up this afternoon. 

Tonight I will get home earlier because I will be finishing at 5pm, this means I can get a little bit more done for the blog and be ready for the weekend. I have a busy one coming up, there is a Christmas party for Blake's work, a Christmas party with friends and Star Wars on Sunday. Also I have a lot of baking in between. 
Thank you for reading my blog, don't forget about my Advent Calendar is up at 10:30 today.
Hope you have a great Wednesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments