Song of The Day - Wednesday - More Sleep Thank You

Happy Wednesday All!
Wow the mornings are getting harder to get out of bed. My eyes were so blurry this morning I could barely see. 

I spend all last night watching the Yogscast Jingle Jam and I actually felt a little sad when I had to go to bed, I do enjoy their random chatting but having to wake up before 6am does ruinate me and especially if I go to sleep to late.  I'll probably watch a little more this evening as well.

Tonight I may go see Mocking Jay part 2 but we shall see how I feel, I don't want to spend all that money on the cinema and fall asleep during it. I'm so hardcore! 

Make sure you keep an eye out for today's Advent. Yesterday's advent seemed to go down very well, I hope you like today's.
Thank you for reading. 
Have an excellent Wednesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

I had to fit a Christmas one in there.

Comments