Song of The Day - Tuesday - When Will Then Be Now?.......Soon!

Good Morning!
We finally got to my mum's house to see my Nan, she was as Irish as ever and requesting whisky. Haha I love my Nan.
We left with cards and presents in our arms, cards and presents I didn't expect and they are now sat under under and in my Christmas tree. 

When we got home we had dinner, watched a Doctor who Christmas Special (A Christmas Carol) and had a slightly wonky facetime with the other half's parents. 

I really hope today goes quickly, I have shopping to do and Christmas baking to do and I can't do any of that while at work unfortunately. I was planning on doing the usual mince pies and probably something chocolatey.

Thank you for reading. 
Hope you have a great Tuesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments