Song of The Day - Tuesday - Soggy Feet Adventures

Good Morning All!
This morning I wore the wrong shoes for wet weather and now my feet and socks are soggy. First world problems I know but when you factor in that I have to spend the day like this you'll understand my feelings about this. 

Last night we ate curry and watched an American Dad Christmas special 'The Most Adequate Christmas Ever', we like to make our way through the Christmas specials. Since we are so hard core we were asleep before 10 o'clock, I do feel a lot better than I did yesterday.

Tonight I have the house to myself so I will be catching up on with content for the blog, watching some Yogscast Jingle Jam, YouTube video and think of things to make for Christmas. 

Make sure to Check out today's Advent!
Thank you all for reading :-) 
Have a great Tuesday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments