Cloud Zombie's Christmas Sparkles

Welcome back to my Christmas Sparkles!
Post number two of December 2015!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is in my canteen at work.

This in the first floor reception where I work, the tree is so big it goes all the way to the Second floor.

A gentleman's clothes shop 


The big tree in Leadenhall Market

I house in my town.

A tree in the reception of an office near Lloyds of London.

A pub just off of Leadenhall Market (sorry about the blur, I was walking).

A random Christmas tree a building site board.

The entrance to a restaurant in Leadenhall Market

Leadenhall Market lights
Another Leadenhall Market restaurant.

Office windows


A house near the train station.


Comments