Cloud Zombie's Christmas - DIY Snowflake Window Display

I got a little crafty over the weekend and I thought I'd share what I did with you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Firstly I started with wooded drink stirrers (you can use lolly sticks).


I used an all purpose glue to stick two sticks together end to end.
I repeated this process until I had four long sticks.

Once dried I bound the middle with some colourful embroidery thread until the shape was secured and didn't move at all.
I then took single sticks and cut them into half or smaller and began putting them into V shapes onto the gaps in between like so.
Helper cat is of course optional.
I repeated this all the way round until I completed the circle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are the finished products on display in my window in the dark and Light.



Comments