Cloud Zombie's Christmas - The Christmas Tag

So December has hit and the festive season his apon us, I have been posting lots throughout the December period to help you get through the chilli days towards Christmas.
This year I am going to do a 'Christmas Tag' as part as one of my December posts, so here it goes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
What is your favourite Christmas Film?
Well that's an easy one.
The Muppet Christmas Carol
 
Have you ever had a white Chrsitmas?
I think I may have had a couple over the years but this is England so it's usually mostly dull or just cold.
 
Where do you usually spend the holiday?
I spend it with family and friends, my partner and I tend to alturnate with parents each year so everyone is happy. We also have a year to ourselves once every two years so we can enjoy being at home.
 
What is your favourite Christmas Song?
Currently it is 'Does Santa Claus?' by The Yogscast
 
Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I think it depends if we are awake once midnight hits on Christmas Eve, we have done in the past.
 
Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Rudolph, Dancer, Dasher, Prancer, Donor, Blinxen, Vixen, Comet .......? There is probably more.
 
What Holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
  I am really looking forward to the Christmas Dickens Festival in Rochester Kent, we go every year. There is usually a Christmas Market, a craft fair, people in Dickensian dress, fake snow machines, live music, lots of food stalls, mulled wine and lots of other treats.
 
Is your Christmas Real or Fake?
It is currently fake, I trust my cats enough not to eat in and poison themselves. When I live at home with my mum we used to have a real on every year.
 
What is your all time holiday food/sweet treat?
I have to have one? .....
Ok i'll have to go with mince pies, they are always Christmas for me.
 
Be Honest: Do you like giving gifts or receiving them better?
I love to buy presents for people and it makes me happy to see them open them up as I watch. I also love wrapping presents, usually with Christmas presents I wait untill I have got them all the take over the living room floor. It's covered in wrapping paper, string and bows after I had finished.
 
What's the best gift you have ever received?
Oh wow.... I don't think I can answer this one, I love all my presents I get.
 
What would your dream place be to visit for the holiday season?
I'd love to go somewhere that had proper snow, I'd love to rent a cottage or cabin or something.
 
Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I would say I was in between to be honest, I tend to experiment when I wrap Christmas gifts.
 
Most Memorable Christmas Moment?
The time when I was little and my mum put sooty foot prints leading from the fireplace to the Christmas tree, except it was Father Christmas who did it.
 
What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I think I may have twigged that it was Mum doing it all along.
 
Do you make new years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
This year I will because I am on a mission to shift my overweight body into gear. I have been doing well all year and I have lasped a little over the December period.
 
What makes your Holidays special for you?
Being able to spend it with my loved ones, I hate not being able to see them this time a year.
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments