Song of The Day - Thursday - Almost There!

Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Thursday!
Today we woke up on time and actually was early to the station, be proud of us Internet, be proud! 

Last night we finally got to watch the first episode of the new ITV Jekyll and Hyde series. It seems to be fun and I like the fact Richard E Grant is starring in it with quite a big part in it. Next episode watched tonight I think ready for the weekend. 

My word count for National Novel Writing Month or Nanowrimo is coming along nicely and I am going to try and get to 10,000 by the end of the day. I have also been working on my book cover for it, I love how this challenge has reawakened my creativity. Thank you Nanowrimo! 

To those of you who live in the UK, happy November 5th. Try not to blow yourselves up and use fireworks sensibly. I will be hopefully attending the annual fireworks event at the Great Lines Park down the road and bring back some friends afterward for food and fun. 
Last year we made one of our friends play the entire game Outlast in one sitting while we jumped out of our skins when something scary happened. Let's see what happens this year. 

Thank you for reading. 
Have a brilliant Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:





Comments