Song of The Day - Thursday - Crap App and The Road to App City

Good morning everyone!
My computer decided to be a dick today and didn't want to log in. This is why once again I am using only the crap app to write today's blog.

Last night we put the doors on and some of the shelves into the tv unit, Blake's going to put the rest of the shelves in this evening before I get home. Then we are picking up our new TV, it will be awesome to watch a TV that does not have big black lines going through the screen.

My word count is going up on Nanowrimo but I'm still way behind on the daily target.  Having a full time job kind of gets in the way of writing.

Thank you for reading.
Have a great Thursday!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day :

https://youtu.be/kqq7E0Sd84k

Comments