Song of The Day - Wednesday - Happy Almanac Day!

Happy Wednesday!
Yes it's Back to The Future day and I do not have that magical Pizza dehydrator but hey we do have smartphones instead of fax machines.

Last night I watched Doctor who, made candy corn banana bread (check back later for post on it), prepared today's lunch and tiredly worked on Halloween costumes. Same again tonight I suppose plus the final episode of Scream.

I had quite a long day in the end at work and managed to develop a random stomach fail just before bed time last night so I didn't get sleep I so deeply wanted last night. We are now basically half way through the week so I will try and get through it best I can.

Thank you for reading.
Have a fantastic Wednesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments