Song of The Day - Friday - Werewolf? There Wolf, There castle

Happy Friday!
I was early to the station!  
Yes we actually woke up on time like actual 'we've got our shit together grownups' and left at the right time, I deserve a medal for this!

Last night was a super lazy night and we went to bed early because we were super tired. We watched our recorded Modern life is goodish, had dinner and watch YouTube videos in bed.  We still had some chocolately things left over from Wednesday's bake Off so that was our pudding.

As I actually said I would do the 31 Days of horror challenge I am watching my first film today on the train and probably at lunchtime, review will be up tomorrow some time.

 If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com or alternatively you can tweet at me @Cloud_Zombie 
Have an awesome Friday and weekend! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The day:

Comments