Great British Bake Off - The Final 2015!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
I REPEAT 
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
BAKE OFF FINAL IS TONIGHT!!!
It has been a long hard cake fuelled trek to the finals but we have got here. I'm quite sad to see it go until next year and also wondering how I'm going to fill the void my Wednesday night will become but I am very exited to see who wins.
Credit to: BBC Website for all photos
So we have Tamal, Nadiya and Ian left for this year's finals.
They are all great bakers in their own ways but who will be going home with the the bake off crown?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com ot alternativly you can tweet at me @Cloud_zombie
Thank you for reading.

Comments