Song of The Day - Wednesday - Bake Off Day!

Happy Wednesday!
What a crappy day! 
I'm not liking this whole summer turning into autumn thing, I don't like the cold. Halloween better get here quickly!
I think the winter coat is needing to come out and be washed ready for when it gets to cold to wear my suit jacket or a rain coat. It's also time to shop for some new cardigans, yes I'm so trendy!

Blake just didn't want to get moving this morning, I asked him politely to get ready when I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and when I returned he was still sitting there half naked watching 'We Three Bears' on cartoon network with 5 minutes left on the clock before we had to leave. Yes we watch cartoons in the morning, you don't have to be grown up all the time. 

On another note... 
It's Bake Off tonight and I am wondering what I can get for a treat to eat during the show, the theme this week is Victorian. I'll have to do some research before I hit the shops. 
If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com 
Or alternatively you can tweet at me on Twitter @Cloud_zombie 
Cloud Zombie's Film Cupboard is returning today as well so watch this space.
Have an awesome Wednesday!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments