Song of The Day - Thursday - Return of The Soggy Umbrella

Good Morning!
One day of sunshine, one!! 
We are back to the rain and the cold, I will have to get my winter coat out to wash so it's ready for when it really gets chilly.
 
This morning was another brisk and wet sprint to the station, I think the changing of seasons is messing my body up. I didn't get out of bed until 7:30 and left the house at 8:05 instead of 8:00, surprisingly that 5 minutes can make a lot of difference in having to walk or run to the station. 

It was bake off last night and the other half joined in this time (I offered him baked goods)  and spent most of it reading his brothers commentary via Facebook of the show. My cat found a moth while we were watching the show, she was jumping around the room chattering. She was so excited to try and catch it that she scratched me as she tried to catch it. I love cats!

Tonight will be spent preparing the house some more in preparation to have our friends stay the weekend, I'm hoping we can get it all sorted for then. It's going to be a busy few days.

If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com or alternatively you can tweet at me @Cloud_zombie 
Have a Great Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments