Song of The Day - Thursday - Tea and Tidy

Good Morning All!
I woke up with a headache this morning and couldn't bare to stare at a screen, this is why today's blog is a little late and I am on holiday. 
Yesterday's adventure to the vets to get the cats jabs done was a successful one and wasn't as bank breaking as we thought it would be. Leia cried all the way there and all the way back, Jiji sat in her carry case with an indifferent stare. 
Once we had got to the vets and had done the usual waiting around it was time for the fun to begin. Leia was up first and spent most of it trying to get away or crawl into my arms and hide away from the man with rubber gloves. Jiji did not like the fact the man with rubber gloves was sticking them in her mouth and told him off with a very loud and offended mooooow.They were so relieved to be home they began purring almost as soon as they were let out of the boxes.

That afternoon we went shopping so I could get some craft stuff to add to my already huge craft pile, the other half fell for my cunning plan of buying more. Mooooohahahaha!
But seriously I will be making cusions for the living room to go with the wall paper. I may even start on that today, the other half has a mate round and I may give them some piece to catch up. 
If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or message me at cloud_zombie@outlook.com 
Have an awesome Thursday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments