Song of The Day - Monday - Back to The Grind

Good Morning!
I travelled to the station solo this morning,  the other half has a very bad old today and I left him in bed. He went down hill yesterday and by the evening it seemed like he was practicing to enter the world's loudest sneeze competition. I thought it best he stay home today because he was not even trying to wake up and when he did he sounded he was talking through a bee. Poor Blakey :-( 

Well I had to birthday partys this weekend and they both were really great fun, I'm a little sad that the weekend had to end because of that. The weekend is definitely better than the working week. 
I am now back on the train to London for another week of work, boohoo! 

If you like my blog please feel free to leave a comment below or send me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com or alternatively you can also tweet at me @Cloud_zombie 
Have an great Monday! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments