Song of The Day - Friday - Sherlock Who?

Good Morning Everyone and A very happy Friday to you all!
So Friday is finally apon us and I have never been so happy even though I have only had a 3 day week. 
Lovely walk to the station again this morning, a great start to Friday. I found a Freddo I have saved from the wedding I went to on Monday, they were favours on the table. So it's chocolate for breakfast! 
Tonight we giving the Sherlock Holms game another bash to see how long it takes him to call us bloody idiots and do it himself.
Then Saturday we are off to the Will Adams Festival in Gillingham Park, I can't put a link in because I am Using the crap app at the moment but feel free to Google it. Then we will probably go back to our house and watch something shonky.

..... Oh my goodness there is someone breathing so loudly I can hear them over my audiobook! Gaaaaah! *breaths*..... 

On Sunday I'm off to Hyde Park for another festival with my mum, I can't wait! Apparently the Corrs are playing which will bring me back to my childhood
childhood.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got the random urge to bake an apple crumble last night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my blog feel free to leave a comment below or sent me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com
or alternatively I am on twitter @Cloud_zombie
I hope you have a fantastic Friday and a epic weekend!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

Comments