Great British Bake Off 2015 - Last Week Was Alternative Ingredients Week

So alternative ingredients week was pretty exiting and I got quite a few pointers for the next time I bake for the office, I have a work friend that has a gluten and sugar free diet.
 
Sadly the very talented Ugne was the one to leave the tent last week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My prediction for tonight's show:
Alvin
He does some beautiful work but is he making too many mistakes for the judges to allow him through to the next round?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my blog please feel free to leave me a comment below or send me a message using: cloud_zombie@outlook.com
 
 
 


Comments