Great British Bake Off 2015 - Last Week Was Pastry

Another episode down, another leaver, what will this week bring in Bake Off?
I must say that episode looked like hard work for the contestants, pastry is hard in general especially if you are a warm person like me.
Alvin finally hit rock bottom with his failed pastries and it is sad to see his cheery face go. Who will it be this week?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My prediction for this weeks leaver is:
Ian
Let's see what happens.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you like my blog and want to let me know please feel free to contact me by leaving me a comment below or sending me a message using cloud_zombie@outlook.com
or just follow me @Cloud_zombie on Twitter
Thank you for reading.


Comments