Song of The Day - Wednesday - Bloody Raptor Cat!

Happy Midweek!
As I have said before my Leia cat thinks she is a Raptor from Jurassic Park and had turn to open doors (well actually just on door, for the moment). So at 4 in the morning I heard this loud bang followed by the sound of the door to the room opposite my bedroom opening. She did this 3 times, after the second time I gave up getting out of bed and tried in aid of getting what was left of my sleeping time.
So yes I got up late and only had half an hour to iron to shirts and get myself ready. I also had to renew my train ticket this morning and basically ran the journey down to the station in half the time, guess what? The bloody trains were delayed.
So yeah my morning so far has been wild!
I have Friday off so I only have today and tomorrow until I can bake,  catch up on my stories and play my usual ccomputer games. Much tea will be had then.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:

That reminds me, it's been far too long since I watched this film.
Let's had it to the list!

Comments