Song of The Day - Tuesday - Return of The Crap App: Tuesday Terrors

Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Yes today's blog comes to you in the form of the crap app today. I was a lazy cow and couldn't get out of bed today, I'm sorry but I was tired.
The trains are mental this morning and I have ended up getting the train I usually get when I'm on earlies it's that bad and I only went and got a seat didn't I.
 
It's good because I don't have to go to black friers this morning and get the tube back to my original station.
I'm really looking forward to this evening where I will be having a quiet evening filled with tv shows and tea. Rock N Roll!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
 
(Note: This blog has now been edited to how it should be)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
Surfaris - Wipe Out: http://youtu.be/p13yZAjhU0M
 

Comments