Song of The Day - Monday - Joys of Monday

Monday has return to pull all the fun out of life.
Wow the sky is grey today! 
Let's hope we get some sunshine over the lunch period to cheer us up.
So after a weekend of fun and sadness of it going so fast I am slightly grumpy that it is time for work already.

I had bad movie night (#BadMovieNight)
on Saturday and saw some terrible films, on Sunday I painted paint testers on my front room walls because we are actually going to decorate this year. Yay!
I also spent a terrifying amount of time on Pinterest Sunday afternoon, wedding planning, project planning and looking up recipes.

Let's see how today goes before we celebrate being awake and out of bed.
HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:


Comments