Cloud Zombie's Christmas

Got to love paint!
 
Hello everyone and welcome to December!
As I mentioned in my post before, now that it is December 1st I am now allowing all things Christmas in to my live and blog.
There should hopefully be a few more articles going up over the month along with the usual 'Song of The Day' stuff.
I will also be putting up my own Advent calender this year and displaying a picture/video that goes with what I and my blog represents.
My 'Song of The Day' will be within the December/Christmas Theme but some normal music will probably slip through.
I got myself in the mood for the season by going to see a musical over the weekend, it was Miracle on 34th Street and I aim to watch it as well it I can catch it on tv or buy it.
 
What are you favourite Christmas/Yule/winter traditions?
 

 
 


Comments