Song of The Day - Tuesday

The sun is shining and I am just about awake.
Had a lady take her shoes off next to me on the train today, there are unwritten rules on what not to do on a commuter train. Maybe someone should write them and show her that we don't want to smell let alone see her feet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy Sims 4 Day to you lot over the pond, I am very jealous of you right now you jammy sods!
I have to wait until Friday to get mine.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
The End Theme - The Young Ones (TV)
 
I have had this theme stuck in my head for days and I have no idea why so please forgive me.
Various characters] Oh, have you got a video?
Vyvyan: [Increasingly exasperated] Yes! We've got a video!


Comments