Song of The Day - Thursday

Hooray! ....For me!
I have Friday off this week.
For Eurogamer!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seanan Mcguire!!!
Oh my! I got to meet my favourite author yesterday at her book signing for 'Half -Off Ragnarok' from the InCrypid novels and I managed to pick up the new October Daye novel ' The Winter Long'. I have not stopped smiling since I left Forbidden Planet. Seanan is awesome and you should really check out her books.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eurogamer on Friday!
I will try to put up picture in the evening on Friday, maybe Saturday morning.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of The Day:
F**k Up - Shane Dawson

Comments