Song of The Day - Tuesday

Sad Tuesday Everyone!
Mr Robin Williams has passed away :-(

 
What an awesomely funny and great actor.
I will be continuing my celebration of Robin William's life in my next post.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 


Lots of tea will be drunk and other forms of caffeine.
Our car is currently waiting repair and as well as walking to the station I walk back after travelling back from London. You may say that doesn't sound to bad but it's the fact that I need to lose weight and I am not used to it, plus walking back in up hill. Also I am forcing myself to do it anyway because it's good form me.

 
I watch 'Daylight' last night before bed and I am not ashamed!

 
Song of the Day:
Friend Like Me - Disney's Aladdin
 
I chose this in honour of Robin Williams, this is the first film I 'saw' him in and he will always be Genie to me.

Comments