World Book Day

So world Book Day is today!

As a child I had difficulty learning to read and I was forever on the 'Magic Key' story's st school.

I remember being proud of myself when read the first 'Harry Potter' book in one day without trouble.

These days I go for horror, sifi and fantasy books. I feel reading helps me learn new words and keeps me in check of my ability to read like a functioning adult.

I am currently reading 'zombie Apocalypse! Fight Back' which is a sequel to 'Zombie Apocalypse'. I love how this is written and how they make it look like someone has gathered information from different sources.

My favourite Author is Seanan McGuire/Mira Grant because she has the ability to maor you become the characters you are reading about. I get lost for hours in her books.

Comments